I've been having celebrating boxing day since 2 days before. Box up not just everything, but also something else.

Reason why I move into hostel are: 1st, it is my final year. 2nd it is because I would like to try staying in a hostel. 3rd is because I will have my internship on the 3rd trimester of my final year which is the last trimester of the final year. 4th is because it is cheaper. 5th is because I do not need to worry about the bills calculation. not anymore!!! enough for all the + - x / trainning and practises that I had. I can't handle money properly, I tried hard to learn but money still getting lesser or either I count it wrongly. I can never become a treasurer. I am serious. Or else, I will be broke. ok now 6th! is because it's really near to the lecture hall that I will not have to walk so far away to campus anymore. Save time, save energy. Rainny days? Not a problem at all! 7th, in hostel, you can download lots of movies:P 8th, access to the library database ( journals and most importantly the past year papers) will be easy. 9th, the bank is just nearby. 10th, the clinic is also nearby, you know... just in case of emergency. 11th, lesser house chores. Don't have to clean to toilet, or sweep/mop the whole living room and kitchen. Lastly is because I can experience the life staying in a hostel during my uni.

The bad things about staying in hostel are: 1st, I have too many things. I'm not sure whether the hostel room can fit in everything or not. 2nd, the hostel bathroom. Well, of course it is not as good as what I have now in condo. 3rd, there's always probability of kehilangan benda. e.g: undergarment, towel, slippers, shoes... anything that you leave outside the room. 4th, spotcheck.

It is not easy to move . ahh chooo!! ahh chooo!! itchy itchy!! dusty dusty!! my place is such a mess right now. Me? exhausted. getting sick. This sunday have to go mission trip somemore. ..aiks.. it's tomorrow.
We are gonna organise a 3 days camp for 60 kids ranging from primary 3 to primary 6. God bless my nose and my body so that I'm able to bless the kids in the camp too!

0 comments