Tomorrow is my last paper. woohoo!~
I've been sitting here the whole day. Now I really got no mood to study. BMG1034, Corporate Business Ethics. Business ethics while it's hardly to be ethical in the business world. It might be legal but unethical; or ethical but illegal. The ethical relativism is always determined by what one's society says is right or wrong. Sometimes, doing what is morally right according to the society can be conflicting to our own personal interests. hmmm... Follow the holy bible and it will never goes wrong. hehe... Nevermine, I will get over with it ;)

I am going to move into MMU hostel for the next academic year. I wish I could box everything by now. I really have a lot of stuff to box. A LOT! 1 study table, 1 computer table, computer(monitor, cpu, speaker, headphones), 2 printers, 2 book shelves, books, cupboard, towel rack, all my clothes, my shoes, 2 pails, mattress, all the small little things and all... oh oww... Anyway, I'll start boxing up things right after my exam! wheee!!!!

0 comments