Whee!!! It's exam time!!!
Just had my 3rd paper today. Essay, essay and more essays!!!
Guess i can become a good chef after the finals by "Goreng-ing" all the answers. hehe...

Well, this is the main reason why I have no time to update my blog.

I went to church camp 2 days before the final exam. Daring huh? :P
I am glad that I had so much fun in camp. I wasn't that crazy in camp, cause exam is right around the corner. Being an Ents isn't that bad too. We..... ta..lk.... slo...w....ly.... he... he...hee... =)) We didn't win anything but I think the idea for the bridge was brilliant! Simple and easy. THank you Peter Rowan for giving us such sermons. Yea... I almost fall asleep at some point, cause my body can't stand the tiredness. The fellowship of the faithful, I have loads more to learn. I manage to sit by the beach at night before I leave cherating. Missed the beach so much(even though we were feeding sand flies). Thanks Julesy for the company:) The nice cool breeze, the light house, and the moon!! It was like God's eye. Watching down from the sky. Sometimes, He put on sunglasses. hehe!!! I wanna go to the sea.

I have 3 more papers to go. Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday. Today I got an email from my very good secondary friend who is currently studying in Australia. Didn't expect that email though. :D geez... it makes me happy the whole day. She is busy. I am busy too. We all so busy. Hope she do well in her studies.

Today my de-stresser brought me to dinner. We studied together after the dinner. Nice nice!! :D Love you so much!

Been settling the air ticket booking for my brother. I don't go back home this time. BIG possiblity not going back.

Me wanna go to the sea!

2 comments

  1. Sarah.... on 6:48 PM

    Hahaha...I love your lemon!

    All the best for your paper tomorrow! You'll be free after that...so think of me studying when you're sitting nicely on the beach ya?

    =)

     
  2. Phylli on 7:18 PM

    thank you! but that lemon was squeezed into lemonade! hehe... think of you playing violin better than think of you studying. :P don't you think so? hehehhe... neway, all the best for your papers too!