Starting from tomorrow, I will be called as a Delta Year student. When people ask me about myself or when I introduce myself, I will have to say:" Hello, I am Phyllisia. You can call me ah mi if you like, Faculty of Management majoring in Media Innovation and Management, Delta/final year". whoa... final year man. Sounds a little like "phylli, you better be more mature ah..." ngeee...

Guess what, I am in the hostel. First day of me staying in hostel woohoo!!! hmmm.. It's not that easy to type in the dark though. Well... I think I better continue this tomorrow. Happy Final Year to me. Happy Daddy's Day to my super daddy too! :) 9a.m class. I better go to bed right now. chao!

Sarah said:" Phylli, go update your blog!" keekkeke... hey. I just did! hehe.. Good nite!

2 comments

  1. Sarah.... on 4:20 PM

    Hahaha....u updated!

     
  2. kelvinchaw on 11:34 PM

    Kelvin here.. hehe.. lepaking at your blog... Long live the ents!