CDPC stands for City Discipleship Presbyterian Church, it's not: 'Put Your CD Into Your PC'. But this is how we tought that dunno-our-church-name lady to announce our name during the Subang Parade performance. keke...

Last Sunday, it was CDPC 6th birthday. It was a great celebration as we brought a thankful heart before the Lord. I thank God that all the performances went well! It was really fun duet with Sarah Pastor told the church the history of CDPC and how God blesses the church till today. It started humbly at Malaysia Campus Crusade for Christ in SS2, Petaling Jaya with a handful of people.

I started joining this church 2 years ago when I came to Cyberjaya. They send a van to MMU to fetch us every Saturday or Sunday. So, I go to CDPC. It is an English church; I mean... a church that communicates in English. At that time, I still bringing a Mandarin bible and there are some 'bible jargons' that I not familiar with. It's not easy for someone like me who had stick with Methodist for my 19 years of life to change to another denomination. Things have to go through a Mandarin processor to an English processor. Slowly, God lead me through that process of change steadily. Then, I asked God to let me serve in the church and He did. I started to serve in the worship team and at the same time, getting know more nice friends in church. Well, more as a family, my brothers and sisters. People who have the heart in serving the Lord inspire me. People who serve Him humbly inspire me. The little kids inspire me. CDPC is a comfortable church, it is all from the Lord and it doesn't come in a day.

Dear Father, I thank You for CDPC and Your unfailing love to CDPC. Thank You Lord for this wonderful different talents that You gave us. May the church keep on seeking you and become more like You each and everyday. May the church is one that is faithful in Your eyes. In Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.


Imagine me without You

As long as stars shine down from heaven
And the rivers run into the sea
Till the end of time forever
You're the only love i need

In my life You're all that matters
In my eyes the only true i see
When my hopes and dreams have shattered
You're the one that's there for me

When you caught me i was falling
Your love lifted me back on my feet
It was like You heard my calling
And You rushed to set me free

When i found You i was blessed
And i will never leave You, i need You

Imagine me without you
I'd be lost and so confused
I wouldn't last a day i'd be afraid
Without You there to see me through

Imagine me without You
Lord You know it's just impossible
Because of You it's all brand new
My life is now worthwhile
I can't imagine me without You

3 comments

  1. Anonymous on 11:44 AM

    your Tyler is so fun...

     
  2. Anonymous on 11:46 AM

    thanks for singing the lovely song.

     
  3. Phylli on 10:51 PM

    you are most welcome. glad that it lifted your spirit up a bit. anyway, thanks for creating this chance for me to sing on this special day. :D