Imagine a heart-shaped container filled up with thankful liquid. Can you imagine that? That is how I feel inside my heart.
CDPC anniversary makes me filled up with thankfulness. Not only that, I am thankful for that very Sunday night. My Chinese Christian Fellowship had out own music cafe for the second time. It is called "LOVE Music Cafe" yeah, to tell people about the love from God. On that Sunday, I was singing in the morning in church and at night at the hall. Thank God for this wonderful gift and I
know I need to use it for You. Sometimes, I sing out of tune on purpose. It sounds bad when I do that. Well, life wouldn't be so happy without singing.

We did Love Music Cafe once last year. CCF-ers come together makan, listen to nice songs and chit chat with each other... that was just nice. With a nice environment that we set up lights, little tables and nice back drop. This time, we make Love Music Cafe2 and we invite many freshies this time in a way to promote CCF and to know them. This time, we had a better one compared to last year. More people and we manage to tell them about Jesus. How Jesus makes changes in our lives. It turned out to be more like an evangelism kind of gathering. Well, just a little. I just hope we didn't scare away non-Christians. At the last song, I sang a love song to God, How could I live without you. Yah man, I would not be able to live without Him in my life, too many events that happened to me that I couln't count. After that event, after we done cleaning up the place, suddenly the strong wind blow like mad into the hall. The water in the pool was dancing. Wind blows on my face for so long. Wow, Thank God for that strong wind. It blows away all the tiredness.

The next day, I was sick. Thank God I got sick only after all the events.

People who came signed their name on this board.















From the left: Noel, Phyllis and Chee Meng.
















This was made by my brother. Isn't it cool?!

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous on 3:54 AM

    Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »