21 years of time. Refreshing my memories. First, Meself and family. Papa, mama and ko ko, chieh chieh and ah yik. Here, THE NG'S FAMILY




















Happy baby phyllis!!! These are the oldest photos I can find.(All my baby photos were destroyed by another baby who came after me)




Great parents. My super Papa Vincent and Mama Susie.
Super papa= School headmaster+ Math expert
Super mama= Dental nurse+ head of dicipline department

I am never good in math, not so self diciplined, and my teeth are easily get berlubang(not my fault, lacking of some nutrient i guess). They're never too hard on me, but at least they make sure I am on the right track, not too far away, had have their faith in me...yea.. i know... and i do have healthy teeth!! She fix all my rosak teeth=). I understand how hard it is to raise a child like me. Mom told me that I'm too 鬼 灵 精 怪. Lots of weird ideas. so, she also need to be very creative dealing with me.

Wonderful sister(in fact, the best-est sister)
She, 4 years older than me. She was shy and very introvert. But after all the years, I see how she bloomed into a beautiful, confident, independant, a person who really strive and serious towards every tasks, who speak out her mind, and someone that my parents proud of. Really thank God for giving me such a great caring and loving sister.



Naughty brothers. Always hungry. Food is the thing that please them most. =) Big brother Philip was not around since I was darjah satu. He don't speak very good mandarin and he don't even know how to write his name in chinese. But it doesn't matter anyway because we talk 'rojak' at home. Small mischievous brother Bennet. Baby of the house. Well, he is the youngest, what to do?? hehe no choice, everyone sayang him lah! The 4 of us were brought up by the same parents, same method, but turn out very very different products.















My younger time would not be so colourful without him.
We'd got the best wrestling moment.




to be continue...

0 comments