level of happiness are rated from 1-5 the least to the most.

today.

Ratings and Events
5 Papyrus Art is officially a registered company! yay!!! very happy!

4 Finally Cross Cultural Management group assignment report is done!

3 Lecturer got a little shock when she saw the report. Can't blame her, because it is 102 pages long. Thick and filled with words! what to do, report what. so.. well, I don't really know whether is she happy with it or not.

2 Met and discussed with the lecturer on the seminar that we going to organise. As a group leader, i know i let down my group members, and the lecturer.. and me myself. Phyllis!! get alert leh! wake up!! wake up!! don't be so blur!!! should have just bring the paper! ish...

1 Tomorrow is my birthday. YEA!!! 19th of April is my birthday!!! hmm.. 21st birthday. Isn't that i am suppose to feel happy and excited about it??? Sad to say... I DON'T WANNA grow up sooooo fast!!! can't i just remain 20??? :(


CONFUSED HAPPY??? yeah.. confused.

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous on 8:23 PM

    wahh....papyrus Art is registered? so geng arr? register to what? registrar of company?KLSE?heheh..joke la..hope u & sis Flora can really enjoy the work... :) when will u think of issuing share huh?hahah..might have somebody that is interested with your company nehh...:P woo hoo...papyrus rockz!! ah mi rockzZ