I thought I was going to die. I couldn't see anything and I had no strength. The moment I open up my eyes, I found my malfunctioned body within the pails then I tried to get up and walk out from the toilet but again the world turned upside down, it was all dark and later on I found myself on the floor. I can feel my sweat crawling like hundreds of ants on my forehead and my face, cold. When everything is out of my control(even my own body) the toilet floor is more than enough to rest on.

"What if I die?"

People out there!! If I die, I want white roses for my funeral. I want Jules to sing and Lern or Sarah to play, Lee to make video about me. Can? What will people say about me during my funeral? hmm... what are the things that they will remember about me if I die? I think I will look at my own funeral from up high and listen to what they talk about me lor. Maybe I request a big LCD screen from God to view my funeral live from the heaven! If I can.

Just wanna tell all of you that love me that I love you. You know who are my talking about. I am afraid that I will not have the chance to say that anymore if I really die. Thanks for all the care that you gave to me and I appreciate them so much although you might think I never take those seriously.

4 comments

  1. toi toi on 2:50 AM

    i'll definitely get u your white roses coz i remember u want them if you ever die.. but dream on la.. there's still a long way to go gal.. take care n dun miss your meals ya.. adios

     
  2. Sharon Amrita on 10:20 AM

    Guess it's at such times that you realise how important life is, huh? More so, what we are doing with each moment of every day - whether we are living it for God or for ourselves.. Pls keep ur phone close 2 u.. & call me when such things happen.. hmm.. guess u'll hv to give me the housekeys too..

     
  3. Phylli on 4:26 PM

    sharon, house key I can pass another set for you, but please don't come in super quietly without any notice like my landlord who come anytime that she wants. You seriously want my house keys?

     
  4. Sarah.... on 6:56 PM

    I won't be able to play piano for your funeral. I'll be too sad to even press one key.

    Hehe. But really la, keep your phone next to you AT ALL TIMES! If anything happens, my house is the nearest to you!