Life has been so interesting lately.

All about work, church, friends and family. Pastor Caleb's ordination, cell group, final internship reports, internship presentation, paint ball, fishing, work, mamak, studio recording, lecturer's company visit, little birthday party, boss, a long talk with my sis...

The most valuable things that I'd learn recently is that I identified some weaknesses in me.

I am not good with time, self-organizing, self-planning... Not just these, I am not a detailed person and that makes me feel miserable always. Well, there are a lot more that I am not good with, but these are those that are very obvious and I know I need a lot of improvement! Ahh... that add one thing on my wish list. A watch.

I went to church yesterday. The sermon talk about being a person with character and integrity. As a Christian, we need to be more firm on not compromising on things that goes against our principal. At the end of the day we will earn the victory. Yes, I think I should aim to be one.

I don't mind to be mold. Instead, I should let myself to be molded. *smile*


0 comments