This is a weird night.
Sometimes, it's just... feel like being there for those that I love.
Sometimes, I feel that I am not needed... wherever I am by anyone.
I am sick. Fluey... but I am alright.
Sometimes I feel like being quiet and listen. I am not quite a good listener tho.
Sometimes I sayang, because you sayang me. I sayang because I sayang. No reason.
I don't care how people see things and I know I hardly change the perceptions.
I know it is not romantic love and I know it well. I know how friendships meant to me. I just hope I can be a pillar of support when anyone needs me and I appreciate it so much when we feel comfortable with each other and tell things and makes each other smiles!
I want to protect all of them. But, it's more like they protect me more than I do.
I could be mean to some people. I am sorry. Well, maybe not.
I can feel for people who I don't really know.
Sometimes I feel like sending sms to my loved ones and let them know that I wish they are ok. Wherever they are...or rather give them a big hug and a big kiss! I prayed to God that they are all taken care of. By Him.
I want to be there for mama and papa. I hardly got the chance to hug my dad. Poor them to have me as theirs.
Thinking of future, so uncertain. Feel like I have nothing to offer the world.
I wanted to be there for them. Them who we grow together in mission trip, in all the makan and fun... in Him! and I see how some of you grow. I know how I am look up to.
I want to grow up in there, mentally and spiritually, where I feel it like a family. I want to give in there. My church, my CG. Well... maybe I don't even have a thing to give in. I want to just be there.
I want to be there for you if you need me. I know you naughty mischievous little boY! I know you since young. Since you got born! When you were at home, we fought... a lot; when you weren't there, I look for you. Yeah... those were those days. I just want to tell you I love you and I am so proud of you.

I need words

As wide as sky

I need language large as

this longing inside

Bigger than mine

and I need a song to sing You

That I've yet to find

*by David Crowder Band*

2 comments

  1. Anonymous on 7:07 AM

    wokay..i am finished your blog in one morning..mi,sometimes we cant make things better,but i believe father is trying to give us some challenges in our life time..like what u said,everything is on his hand..:)cheers ya..loye ya loads..and loads...let's chillll..*huggiessss*

    *vini*

     
  2. Anonymous on 8:14 AM

    Hehe...Giv what is most precious to you, time...Unless you prefer giving up som'em else...keke...

    *my owner on top*