Today, I had a great day... but the last part was a bit tragic.
I went shopping!! with good companies. I've got Christmas prezzies for people that are dear to me!

Hmmm... Other than that part which was the nice one, the tragic part was that I saw how one of my close friend was in pain. My heart just... I don’t know. It was sweating. I looked at her... thinking what I can do to cut down that pain. I acted calm. It somehow reflected to me that this was the same situation when I was in pain, and how my friends were actually feeling. I was trying to think of how my friends would do to help when I was in pain... Always, it's been me who was having that kind of pain. I really don’t know how... Actal? Can work or not? I would just feed myself with Tracilloc(same kind of medicine like Actal which I have), or rather will I just want to be quiet and not be touched by anybody to not increase the level of pain, or just... Yea, I tried to think of all the solutions. Since young, my tummy is always giving me so much trouble. I even fainted because of the Ultimate Superb Tum Tum Pain which the doctors would name it as GASTRIC. After the calculation, I faint one time per annum. It could happen in the house, with people around and... When I was all alone. The first time was in primary 4. Tragic. And today, I saw how she was in pain and I can do nothing but pray to God to take it away. When she said:" I am so sorry to make you guys worried about me" and “Thanks guys..." in her weak voice, I was like... "aiyoyo... :( hey, you deserve this much of worries and no need to thank me alright...*sayang*" Aiyah... the thing is you feel even more worried.

Feeling sick without your family around is no joke. You feel like crying like a kid but yet you need to be strong for yourself and you will keep telling yourself that the pain will be over soon coz the time is ticking and I just have to wait for time to pass. One thing is that I actually wanted to just faint and get well right after that... On another hand you don't want your friends to worry about you... then you will try so hard to act like you are NOT too painful because when you are in such a pain and when you see them worrying about you.

I hate when my body goes wrong. Its really something that makes you feel so weak physically and mentally torturous as well. The feeling... so hopeless... so so hopeless. Nobody can actually cut down the level of pain that you are actually bearing. The only thing that friends can do is just stay there and make sure you are still conscious. =( Sayang... *blink blink*

Dear God, thank You for watching over me and people that are dear to me. Please grant them good health and stronger immune system to fight whatever threads that will or might attack their body. No matter where we are, God please you continue watch over us. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

0 comments