Sometimes it takes a lot to be able to look straight into a person's eyes. It could be just some people who just have the "energy" to make another person feel small. Hmm.. or it's just in my mind.

I have a friend who tell me that she has got no self confident. She thinks she has no value as a person. Not worth anything at all. From her, I saw so much of me in the past. Well, when I feel depressed or when I am down, I do think that I am not worthy and that sort of things. But I guess living in No.63, I learnt so much about how I am worthy in God's eyes. Knowing that I am fearfully and wonderfully made! and I am bought by the blood of Christ! Everyone. Every soul are! Telling my friend that... I mean, I fully understand how she felt.

I think about the Dalit kids every now and then. and I wonder sometimes, how would anyone ever give up on another person. Be it family, friends, kids... How would people look down on another, thinking that they are more superior, higher in status... Yes, you may have all the wealth in the world, wearing British India outfit, Salvatore Ferragamo leather shoes, Burberry scarf, wearing Tag Heuer watch, carrying a Mac Book Pro, maybe you're a CEO of some public listed company... driving a Mercedes SL 65 AMG... but those are the things that make you look better. Just because you have the access and money to higher education... doesn't put you as "the better" person. All these are not the things that make you who you are. The heart is the one matter most.

Everyone has their worth considering that we were created by the loving hands of God. Only He can fill your heart and when you know that truth. It just make your world a whole lot more nicer.


0 comments