Being 24. I think and rethink.

  1. I wasted some pieces of my life(just some) and have not wasted my life as it brings out who I am today.
  2. 24 years are not a big figure.
  3. I feel I am"not enough". Not enough in everything. Life experiences, places to go, people I meet, work that I do.
  4. I don't like being raw.
  5. I finally found something that I'd been searching.
  6. Finally knew how exciting it is to be used as a vessel. I am thrilled! Even with such a little effort. But somehow God makes it work!
  7. I need a life with purpose. Doing something PURPOSEFUL is more than anything to me.
  8. Lead my own life.
  9. Be real.
  10. Acceptance on myself being such random, sometimes peculiar.
  11. Cannot stand injustice.
  12. Loving people with good vibes.
  13. and people that have not so good vibes.
  14. Sing
  15. Sing for Him
  16. Laa dee daa
  17. Shooting is great. I need to get better. I will carry my Nikon around.
  18. Next
  19. I leap of faith. I need.
  20. To be held on His shoulder. I see things better!
  21. Learning to listen more.
  22. Step out. Get involved!
  23. Talk more.
  24. Grow! Grow stronger.
If I have 25. I would say. Get fatter. Be fit!

haha. 24. Guess that's it.

0 comments