A :"Do you think I am annoying?"
B :"No."
A :"Yes you do."
B :"-_-"
A :"Okay, sometimes?"
B :"No."
A :"How about erm.. the time when I step on your foot? In the mall? You remember?"
B : *thinking* "Owh... That one? No. I wasn't annoyed"
A : ;|
B :"Owh... You scared of me uh?"
A :"No, I am not. But you did look annoyed tho"
B :"Sensitive lar you."

A lot of people that I met were pretty sensitive. They got me into a lot of trouble. Yes they did. Hard not to be sensitive sometimes.

But I can be insensitive to many things too. Don't even bothered to be sensitive. Certain things or people... just help you to be insensitive naturally. Don't know why.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous on 10:31 AM

    lolz ah mi. 1st time leave a footprints in ur blog ~ Sometimes, Insensitive is good tho :P
    btw, long time no c huhu~

     
  2. ~ Jules ~ on 6:49 PM

    The past has a way of consciously and unconsciously shaping the way we respond to circumstances. It is not necessarily a bad thing to be sensitive... Be true to yourself la, that's what I always say. And as long as the reaction is not hurting others, then no problem la...