I am just thinking what to do in my life.

A colleague just left. Left the team broken without a left hand. But at least she IS doing something about her life that she IS moving on.

ME?

I always wonder that we always have plans for ourselves. But how many acktually EXECUTE them?

What are my plans?

So many tragic/havoc/disaster happened. Most of them in Asia. Myanmar, China, Acheh... AND SO ON. You know it's 'infectious' What if the "virus" spread/happen in Malaysia? Pack up my backpack and run? (Yea, I would probably do that. already have medicine and some clothes in my backpack). What will you do? What's your thought? Tell me.

I know I want to invest in people's life. Coz... it worth something. Yea... something. heh. So tell people that you love that you love them! Which I have already did (not all but at least I started =P).

Argh. Just something random.


0 comments