Interesting things that happened in life. A series of events. Cool and not cool. But here... these are pretty cool.

Grads - The beautiful people from the land of Borneo

Direction - You sure you want to go there?

First Flower arrangement and it's given to my Acting Mom

Special seats at GSC. I paid for the tics.

Making him happy for his birthday

Love. You see it?

Pink pills.

This is what we call "Long Piak"

Gift from happy people that makes you happy

Pusat Komuniti Teknologi Maklumat - The internet source in P. Ketam

A gift from boss. I wonder...

A gift from ex-boss

See him once in such a long time.

Transition. You stop and de

I guess Teddy is thirsty. heh. =)

Share a Toy!

Yes it is ROSE tea. I drank rose. urgh... O.O

Hey... I looks short.

This is "Keng Chao"

AND this is the MASTER Si Fu

2 comments

  1. Anonymous on 8:38 PM

    =)

    - karlson

     
  2. Phylli on 10:34 AM

    hey! Karlson, you are in the pic. hehehe...