Why Lord, why?
Why a rainbow
If You planned a storm?
Why a clear blue sky
If You planned it to rain with skies so grey
Why Lord? Oh why?
Why do I feel so cheated?
Why do I feel like you don't care?
How could you? Just how could you do this to me?
My heart is heavy, I just can't comprehend...
Why has it to be me?
I hide just because it's so painful to see you
I turn away because I am crying
Give me an answer, for I can't hold any longer
Give me your reason and I'll try to stand again
I may have seem to have lost my trust
I know in my heart it's not suppose to be
For to trust and have faith is what I was taught to do
To love and to worship you was I made for
But... I am just me...
Save me Lord.. and tell me Why Oh Why
Did it have to happen this way
Why Lord... just tell me why...

0 comments