I would like to get you a sweater
When you are cold, I wish to warm you up

I would like to get you a pair of shoes
When you walk, they would protect your feet

I would like to give you a hug
When you are tired, they would lift you up

I would like to be at your side
When you need me, I can be just right there

I would like to prepare meal for you
When you are hungry and can't decide what to eat, the food is there for you

I would like to see the flowers that you plant
They bloom because of your love and care

I would like to spend time with you
Time when you work, when you smile, when you cry or even when you nag.

I would like to get you a bath tub
When you are worried, you can relax

I would like to go home and talk to you
When you tired of life, you have a reason to go home

I would like to bring you for a vacation with me
I know you would love to

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous on 11:07 PM

    Me too??? *winks*

    -piggu-