I went back to DCM today for lunch. Then I happened to go up to DCM again and said HI to some of my ex-collegues. Glad that everyone still gave me that big smile on their face. The only people that I didn't see was the marketing team. They went out for lunch and won't be back as soon like always! :P

I went to Google Marketing Briefing in Hilton Meridian KL today. It was a gr
eat experience! Seeing all the media people, advertising people... All the online related marketing and advertising human beings were there attending this event. It was really cool.

Google Malaysia Marketing Briefing ---->Ballroom C

Derek from Google giving his presentation on the Internet user experience.

Everyday the capacity of internet is so much increasing and It will not go backwards. The changing patterns of consumer behaviour needs to be catered with care and it is not just about feeding them with what you have but with much respect and this is where interaction comes into the picture. People wants to be people, not consumer. Engagement is what we want. Experience is not enough. They need a structured experience.

According to Google, Malaysia internet base user is higher than Pay TV viewer. Wow. That's why it is an attractive target for advertising today. REVOLUTION!

Gonna check out who is this Japanese fella --- Guy Kawasaki.

GOOGLE

Blue Red Yellow Blue Green Red *I wondered why

0 comments