Just got back from a long day.
Woke up in the morning, I told God that I will need Him today closely with me. I did not know the challenges that I would be facing. Seriously needed Him to watch over my day.
It was certainly challenging in the office.
Then church. I wish I was there earlier. Our first vocalist workshop today and I reached when it almost done. But at least I made it there and say bye. It's all about your heart worshipping. Excellency, that's what we want to achieve.
A "yum cha" session with my old uni-mates. It's fun recalling our uni days. Everything passed so fast, even the graduation. I have my graduation pictures with me. The studio picture is alright but not the stage pictures. My stage pictures? -_-' Such a waste of money. Wonder how Siti Hasmah felt when she shook my hand. "You must've been waited long huh? Congratulation. All the best ya?" She told me. How does she knows? I was supposed to go up earlier as I lined up so far infront. But since I didn't get my smart card activated, I have to wait till the end of the line and I had the background - the video of me walking up the stage. Unlike the other, they only have their static face picture and the message to their love ones which consist only 65 alphabets. Mine was so much interesting then the others. Ha! Che-wah.
Tomorrow is another day. I shall pray harder.

0 comments