Miracle happens!

I had almost half of my Cambodia photos corrupted. I tried virus scan, checking it on another pc, copy to another harddrive, photo retrieval...etc but to no avail. Just as I gave up, most of them came back! At least those that I remembered are good photos came back! YAY!!!

Now I really felt the importance of photos to a photographer. heh. Serious heartache.

Here's a song to share with you.


OUR GOD IS A GREAT BIG GOD

Our God is a great big God,
Our God is a great big God,
Our God is a great big God,
And he holds us in his hands.

He's higher than a sky scraper
and he's deeper than a submarine.
He's wider than the universe
and beyond my wildest dreams.

And he's known me and he's loved me
since before the world began.
How wonderful to be a part of God's amazing plan.

0 comments