Everytime that I hold my Nikon D70s, it feels like I step into a world of my own. Shutting down all 'noise' thats around me. Quiet and calm. Just me. Seeing things only through that little view finder seeking the best shot that I can get. I dream of people expressions and gestures in that. So natural, so deep. "KaChak" I shot them down so to speak. Then you will see that glee on my face. Satisfaction to the max.

Nowadays, we lived in the world so high-tech. Everyone must be technology savvy that you can't live without them. Digital Camera... At least 2 GB of memory. Thousands of picture taken without a cost. People died in the killing spree
being shot. Trial and error till you puke. Puke blood. I started with Lomo LCA. Film camera that supposedly takes picture with great effect. Every roll of film cost something. 50 Cents + the processing fee. Sorta keep myself from killing cute adorable innocent people. Saving the 12 films for the best till I insert the next film.

Well, I'll wait and see.

Yup, I am giving up my D70s. Not to say I don't have feeling for my weapon. But for a better weapon. Grass is always greener on the other side. Yea, its human nature to be not contented with what you have at the moment. But that weapon is definitely greener. More precise, more stable, a lot more features, more colours, a lot more chunted. D300. It makes me drool reading its specs. Make sure you get shot when I get my AK-D300.


0 comments