You never know what has happened over the past 2 years.
I always hope that you were around sometimes.

At times when I had my first job.
At times when I had my ear infection.
At times that I fell onto the floor with little tiles on it.
At times that I went to church.
At times that I went for CG.
At times that I was going for my interviews.
At times that I became the first time official photographer.
At times that I was walking at the darkest bridge ever just to get home.
At times that I need a shoulder to lean on.
At times that I need a smile for make my day brighter.

Where were you? I told myself:"maybe next time?"
But it will probably not gonna happen again.

Sometimes I wonder when did you decide.
Why would you let go even you still have it inside you?
Why did you seal it up?
Maybe you have forgotten all the yellow ribbons.

I came back and I found it empty.
What I saw were only shadows.
I wonder whose they belongs to.

Maybe it will be better if I don't hope over the rainbow.
Maybe it will be better if I only be here and not there.
Maybe it will be better
if I let go.
Maybe it will be better.

0 comments