Life was too overwhelmed for the past 2 weeks. Cool. Somehow, I haven't got the time to sit down and be quiet. First was TeenStreet, 2nd was TnT X-vOluTiON, then big bro who came.

NEWS: TeenStreet Malaysia Infects Teens For Jesus
Mantin, Malaysia,December 14, 2007 - TeenStreet Malaysia 2007 entitled CONTAGIOUS ran
from December 8 -13 at Kolej Tuanku Jaafar. Over 340 persons attended TeenStreet Contagious from New Zealand, USA, Philippines, Brunei, Germany, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Sweden. Participants comprised 219 teens, 30 service team, 38 coaches, 5 Ministry & Management Leaders, about 45 staff members and 10 worship band members.

TeenStreet was a great experience. The teens have so much energy! WOO! I tot I was gonna put these pictures up first... but TeenStreet Malaysia's blog had them first. =)

My T-Shirt and my Tag

One day before TeenStreet. Service Team in action.

The logo of Contagious going up! That's Ming Yao. So high, and he was still smiling.

Props. But kinda interesting.

Sabrina sorting out the slippers.

The staffs were busy-ing... Buzzing! like bees.

People starts coming in. The arrival of participant.

Get in there! Get contagious!

Got bonded.

Visiting the Info desk? No... Visiting Veron. haha!

Sold out! sold out for you! 1 a.m lead the entire praise and worship session for TeenStreet.
Worshipping

Little Sarah came and fill the office with some joy =)

Net Time. I guess they enjoyed it.

Aunty Swee Gim. She super motherly one. =) She very busy also.. need to spend time with many people one... Listen to them, talk to them...

Little Sarah with mama.

The staffs walking around the campus, buat strategy...
Hue Jin:" See who are those staying here uh?"
Veron:" Wait... I flipping. erm... There! I think is this house..."
Pari:" Hahaha... Ladies, are you ready?"

Hmm... From left, Veron, Uncle Wye, Pari and Joseph. I wonder why were they staring at the lake.


Okay, I will continue the rest tomorrow.

0 comments