Grandpa... I know I wasnt too good to you back then. I knew that this day is coming and it just did. I still don't know how to react. I've been ignoring the feeling of missing you until... until I realised that i won't be seeing you anymore this new year. Not anymore in the future but in heaven. My heart sank when I knew that I cant go back to see you for the last time. I am sorry. I miss you grandpa. I really do.

I never sing for you as I remembered. Your ears wasnt that young anymore and theres no point singing for you coz you cant hear it anyway. I still remember times when you still ride your black old bicycle to town... brought back sweets for us everytime we went over to visit you. I still remember the time when you bring me on your bicycle... Day goes by, I grew
up and you got older and older. You forget my name and I just have to remind you.. who am I everytime I went back. The last time I was there, you dont even know who are my. I messages your back when it aches...I remembered that I told you that you are gonna see me get married and have kids then you smile back at me. You want me to study hard and be good girl. I still remember that I play around you during new year begging you for ang pow and more ang pows! That was fun...

The last time I went back, I took a few pictures of you... and now, all I have of you are those memories and those pictures that I have. Now hat you are in heaven, I wonder how are you. Good bye grandpa. Phylli loves you.



3 comments

  1. Sarah.... on 12:11 AM

    Hey, sorry to hear about your grandpa. Hope you're ok...

     
  2. Anonymous on 9:33 AM

    Till we meet, Till we meet... Till we meet at Jesus' feet... *hugs her tight*... Thank the Lord though, that your grandpa has lived to a ripe old age...

     
  3. noelocs on 9:57 AM

    Thank you Jesus that You've done for us to bring us together in Your house in the near future. I really cannot bear of leaving someone, my heart sink badly too to hear that...but always I remembered my little cousin said that we will meet again someday when she was 12. We'll meet again:)So, be strong in this earth,there are a lot of things still we need to do for Him:)