woo hoo!!! After 1 day of reading 12 chapters, few hundreds pages on how to manage your business operation and production in theory, finally the mid test is over. Oh well, of course I did not finish it all. I picked what I think will come out. One whole day sitting in the room can make me go nuts. Many many cups of coffee kept me hyper the whole night. My tummy bloated like I'm pregnant for 3 months. Funny thing is that it was not pain at all. Crazy huh.. I took a picture of it simply to entertain myself. You might be laughing your head off by now... hehe...=)

5 comments

  1. Anonymous on 3:22 AM

    hahah...thts really funny... i am laughin out loud. ~step~

     
  2. Anonymous on 11:33 PM

    wan try to fight with me izzit? your tummy still needs a lot of work..heheh..

    toi toi

     
  3. Phylli on 7:13 PM

    to step: hi!!! hehe.. finally u saw my blog :P yea.. even myself laughing out loud too..

     
  4. Phylli on 7:17 PM

    to toi: hehe.. your tummy of course i can't compete. for sure i lose.. hehee..

     
  5. Anonymous on 8:11 PM

    Mine much bigger wei, wanna see?